Tuesday, March 10, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Delaney-Art History}

Learn more about the Art major from Delaney at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Delaney

Major: Art History

Year: Junior
 
Why I love sharing my story with students:

I love sharing my experiences as an art major and encouraging new students to explore as many different possibilities as they can.
 
Why I love UNI?
I love UNI’s campus and the sense of community I feel with my classmates and the people I live with in the dorms.
 
Why I love my Major:
I love that my professors are always willing to help me succeed, and each piece of information they share with me one-on-one enriches my college experience. UNI brings in different artists to give lectures and art demos, and meeting men and women who actually make a living off their work is really important to networking and developing as an artist.       

Fun Fact:
I studied abroad in Germany as part of the art program and absolutely loved my experience, one of the best decisions I ever made for my education and for myself.
 
 
 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment