Friday, March 13, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Collin-Interactive Digital Studies (Bundles in Computation and Advertising)}


Learn more about the Interactive Digital Studies major from Collin at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Collin

Major: Interactive Digital Studies-Bundles in Computation & Advertising

Year: Junior

Why I am excited for the Majors for Creative Types event:
I love the program I'm in and I love to see how fellow students react to learning new things about the program.  This event is a great way to inform deciding students of some excellent 
                                                              opportunities they have.

Why I love UNI?
I like the atmosphere at UNI.  It is easy to meet people, the professors are vey friendly, and they are dedicated to student success.

Why I love my Major:
I like a lot of things about my major.  It has a very collaborative nature; I learn from my classmates and they learn from me.  We all cultivate knowledge and experience together. 




 
 



 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment