Monday, March 23, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Bethany Chatterton-Graphic Technologies}

Learn more about the Graphic Technologies major from Bethany at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Bethany

Major: Graphic Technologies

Year: Senior

Why I am excited for the Majors for Creative Types event:
I love telling people about my program!  It's not very well-known on campus, so it's enjoyable to share about it.   

Why I love UNI?
It's a big school, and you're going to get those core classes that are pretty huge. But, the classes for my major, GT, max out at around 25 students and they are all taught by qualified professors.  Small class sizes are really nice when you're learning the tougher content in your program. 

Why I love my Major:
I love telling people about my program and how applicable it is to so many careers after graduation.  We are very fortunate to have one of the best hands-on labs in the state and the students take full advantage of it throughout their courses.  We don't sit in front of a computer every single class.  We design different things for projects, and then we get up and make them.  Throughout the years, you'll build a big portfolio just through all that coursework! 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment