Tuesday, March 24, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Brianna-Interior Design}

Learn more about the Interior Design major from Brianna at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Brianna

Major: Interior Design Minor in Textiles and Apparel

Year: Junior

Why I am excited for the Majors for Creative Types event:
I am excited to get to share information about my major because a lot of people I feel like have many misconceptions about what Interior Design actually is and what Interior Designers can do.  Also, many people on campus don't know that UNI offers this major!   

Why I love UNI?
I like UNI because it is a bigger school, but with a small school feel.  What I mean by that is that the majority of my classes are in the same building and classes are the perfect size in order for me to learn.  I also like being able to engage more with my professors which I feel is essential to learning.

Why I love my Major:
I like that my major allows for me to be more creative, is teaching me how to act professionally and is preparing me for the business world. 

Fun Fact:
I am a transfer student from Scott Community College.  I recently just donated 8 inches of my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and in some of my free time I volunteer at the Cedar Bend Humane Society as a dog walker. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment