Thursday, March 12, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Gina-Graphic Design}

Learn more about the Graphic Design major from Gina at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Gina

Major: Graphic Design

Year: Junior

Why I am excited for the Majors for Creative Types event:
To reassure people that it's ok if you haven't found a major. I've been there. I can relate and I know how much it sucks. 
 
Why I love UNI?
Because of the extreme winds that attempt everyday to take my face off. Also, I firmly believe that we have some of the best people here. Faculty and students alike.

Why I love my Major:
The creative aspect. I struggled for a long time about how to put my artistic talent to use and I am happy to say I think I found my calling. The professors are fantastic as well. They are caring and full of valuable knowledge and they work hard everyday to bring out the best in you. You are challenged, but encouraged to be the best you can be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment