Wednesday, March 11, 2015

{Student 2 Student: Madeline-Theatre}

Learn more about the Theatre major from Madeline at Student 2 Student: Majors for Creative Types on Tuesday, March 24th from 7-9 pm in Rod Library by the Book Bistro!

Name: Madeline

Major: Theatre Major, Music Minor

Year: Senior
 

Why I am excited for the Majors for Creative Types event:
I'm excited for the chance to answer student questions about majoring in the arts.

 
Why I love UNI?
At UNI, I can forge connections for post-graduate opportunities all over the country, while still getting to feel like school is my home away from home. 
 

Why I love my Major:
Theatre is a major in which you gain practical, working experience as you learn to hone your craft and follow your passion. If you work hard, you can go just about anywhere in this industry.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment