Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Welcome to UNI! Try to Step Out of YOur Comfort Zone!

Welcome to UNI!

Try to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone!

George Guardado * Senior *  Perry, Iowa

BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Dont be afraid to go out of your comfort zone!  Coming to UNI, I was very nervous.  From my graduating high school class, I was the only one that attended UNI.  To be honest, this thought was absolutely terrifying.  I got here and made the most out of my experience.  I highly encourage for students to get involved on campus!  I've gotten involved on campus and it has truly been an adventure of a lifetime.  UNI has over 300 student organizations - you are bound to find something of interest!



I've made great friends through my involvement.  I truly hope that you take advantage of this opportunity becuase you will walk away from this college journey with great experiences and ever lasting relationships!

No comments:

Post a Comment