Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to UNI! Don't Be Afraid to Try Something New!

Welcome to UNI!

Don't Be Afraid to Try Something New!


Bria Johnson * Senior *  Des Moines, Iowa

Family Services

My name is Bria Johnson. I’m a senior family services major with a minor in psychology, from Des Moines, Iowa.

I think the most important thing to do while in college, is to step outside of your comfort zone.  This is something meaningful to me because had I continued to “stick with the norm”, I would not have met some of the most amazing people on the planet! I used to keep to myself, until one day someone encouraged me to remove myself from my personal comfort zone and make the most of my experience. So now I’m giving you that same advice: don’t allow fear to stop you from being the best possible you!  Don’t be afraid to try something new because you never know…you just might like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment