Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome to UNI! See the World on a "College Budget"!

Welcome to UNI!

See the World on a "College Budget"!



Sara Rockow * Senior * Fort Dodge, Iowa

LEISURE, YOUTH & HUMAN SERVICES and COMMUNICATION STUDIES


My favoriet experience at UNI has been learning about all the opportunities UNI has to offer!  I think something that has definitely shaped my college experience is how often I have been able to travel, even though I am on a "college budget".  Denver, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and Kingston, Jamaica are just SOME of the places I have been able to travel in the United States and abroad.
 
Without college, I wouldn't have learned about all of thes different places and cultures...and I am so excited to have the opportunity to share all of these expereinces with others!  This photo is from my experience in Kingston, Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment