Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome to UNI! Get Involved in Student Organizations!

Welcome to UNI!

Get Involved in Student Organizations!


Elijah Seay * Senior *  Keokuk, Iowa

PSYCHOLOGY


When I cam to UNI, I was a little apprehensive about joining organizations right away.  When I discovered the Men's Club Soccer team, I tried out for it.  At first, I didn't really know if I wanted to do it but I talked to my dad and he said to go for it...so I did!  The team helped me so much in getting accommodated to living at UNI.  I met some awesome guys and they helped me feel more comfortable about being in a new place and I'm still friends with them to this day.  Sports clubs are not the only opportunity to continue your interests from high school!  Explore and discover the vast possibilities that away you from the Student Invovlement Center.  Good will hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment