Wednesday, September 11, 2013

[Q & A with an RA: Kaitlyn Krumm]

 
What is your major? Year? English Education. Junior

In what building are you an RA? Hagemann 

Where are you from? Keswick, IA

What one thing that helped you in your transition freshman year? Making my room feel like my home.

What is something you struggled with in your transition to college? How did you overcome it? I had troubles with branching out and making friends. Eventually I just had to throw myself out there and go for it.

What tips do you have about attending the Career Fair on September 16? Do it! It's a great way to learn about internships and maybe decide on a major if you haven't.


See the posts on Thursday and Friday to learn more about why Freshmen should go to the Career Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment