Thursday, March 31, 2016

Student Leader Spotlight

Madison Gavin

Junior from Adel, IA

Studying Elementary Education with a Minor in Special Education

She is involved in Student Admissions Ambassadors, a member of the Summer Orientation Staff, and a Career Guide for Career Services

"The Computer Counseling Center is always there in my time of need! When my computer crashed the Sunday of Finals Week, they were able to diagnose the issue and solve the problem by noon on Monday!!"


"I have loved working with a variety of New Student Programs in my time at UNI. I love getting to meet prospective students when they visit campus, as well as working with the incoming freshman students as they go through their Orientation and other activities designed to make their transition to UNI as smooth as possible."

"I love the unique size of UNI. It's big enough that not everyone knows who I am or everything about me, yet it's still small enough that I can see a friendly face wherever I go:)"

No comments:

Post a Comment