Friday, March 25, 2016

Student Leader Spotlight


Grace Ritter

Senior from Frankfort, IL

Studying Psychology in Pre-Occupational Therapy Program

"I found my major from a woman I shadowed when I was a sophomore. My dream job would be a Pediatric Surgeon."
Involved in Summer Orientation Staff, Psychology Club, Pre-Occupational Therapy Club, Student Telecounseling Admissions Representative, and Jump Start Pathfinder

"My favorite experience at UNI so far was being a part of Summer Orientation Staff because I was able to share my love for this campus with thousands of people, whether it was parents, students, or other faculty members. I also loved being able to meet all the incoming freshman and hearing why they picked UNI."

"The biggest mistake I made on campus was not getting involved my freshman year, I didn’t understand all the hype. Once I got involved my sophomore year; it was eye-opening, and I realized how much I missed as a freshman."

No comments:

Post a Comment