Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Student Leader Spotlight


Kem Lieth
Senior, from Storm Lake, IA

Involved in Psychology club, Intramural basketball, and the UNI Women's Rugby Team

Studying Psychology and Family Services

"I’ve always wanted to help people in some way since I was very young, then I took some courses during my Junior and Senior Year of high school and fell in love with Psych, simply because it’s a very broad field and I know that I could never get bored with it."

"I chose UNI because they have a great program here for my major, I also love how community based and homely is, I love how close but yet far from home it is, the staff here are pretty great, everyone is here to help you regardless whether or not they’re your professors, they make you feel important and want you to success in every way possible, and I really love that about this school!"

No comments:

Post a Comment